CIREX BV produces high-grade steel components using the lost wax method.
CIREX BV, located at Bornsestraat 365, 7601 PB in Almelo, is responsible for the processing of personal data as described in in this privacy statement.
7601 PB Almelo
T: +31 546 540 400
Any questions? email@example.com.
We consider it to be our responsibility to protect your privacy. On this page we inform you about which data we collect if you use our website, why we collect these data, and how we use these data to improve your user experience. Then you know exactly how we work.
CIREX respects the privacy of all users of its website and ensures that the personal information that you provide us with is treated in confidence.
We may store any emails or other messages you send to us. Sometimes we ask for your personal details that are relevant for the situation concerned. This makes it possible to process your questions and to answer your requests. The data are stored on the secure servers of CIREX or those of a third party. We will not combine these data with other personal data that we have.
CIREX BV processes personal data because you make use of our services or because you have provided us with the data. Below is a list of the data that we process:
- First name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Other data
- Location data
- Actions on the website
- Internet browser and type of device
Use of data:
- Dealing with payments
- Phoning or mailing to provide services
- Informing about changes etc.
- CIREX BV analyses your website behaviour to improve products and services
- We monitor your website visits to respond to your needs
- We also process personal data if we are legally required to do so
Receipt of data:
The data are received by CIREX BV and several third parties who provide services to CIREX (hosting etc.).
Storage of data:
Data are stored for as long as is needed to be able to provide you with an optimum service.
As a client you have the following rights:
- Right to inspection
- Right to rectification: your details will be changed if you request that, for example an error in your name and address details or your bank details
- Right to submit a complaint: complaints can be submitted via the Dutch DPA
- Right to transfer: if you stop using our services then you have the right for your data to be transferred from us to another party
- Right to stop the use of data: you have the right to state that we may no longer use your data
For sending packages and invoices we need certain information. This is stated on the contact form or during the order process. We need this information to provide you with an optimum service.
This website is secured with an SSL certificate from ESET SSL Filter CA.
- Guaranteeing the identity of an external computer
- Guaranteeing your identity to an external computer